Floral Neck Embroidered Sheer Tee Sleeve Short Sexy Round Cropped Mesh q6aBwd
Neck Tee Sheer Cropped Sleeve Embroidered Floral Round Short Sexy Mesh Generic Name: Nonoxynol 9 Gel (non OKS i nole nine)
Brand Name: Options Conceptrol, Options Gynol II Contraceptive, Shur-Seal Contraceptive, VCF Vaginal Contraceptive
Medically reviewed on July 4, 2018
Uses of Options Conceptrol:
- It is used to prevent pregnancy.
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take Options Conceptrol?
- If you have an allergy to nonoxynol 9 or any other part of Options Conceptrol (nonoxynol 9 gel).
- If you are allergic to any drugs like this one, any other drugs, foods, or other substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had, like rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs.
- If you or your partner has HIV infection.
- If you are pregnant or may be pregnant. Do not use Options Conceptrol (nonoxynol 9 gel) if you are pregnant.
This is not a list of all drugs or health problems that interact with Options Conceptrol (nonoxynol 9 gel).
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take Options Conceptrol (nonoxynol 9 gel) with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
What are some things I need to know or do while I take Options Conceptrol?
- Tee Neck Embroidered Mesh Short Cropped Sheer Floral Sexy Round Sleeve Tell all of your health care providers that you take Options Conceptrol (nonoxynol 9 gel). This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- This medicine does not stop the spread of diseases like HIV or hepatitis that are passed through blood or having sex. Do not have any kind of sex without using a latex or polyurethane condom. Do not share needles or other things like toothbrushes or razors. Talk with your doctor.
- This medicine may cause harm if swallowed. If Options Conceptrol (nonoxynol 9 gel) is swallowed, call a doctor or poison control center right away.
- If you are pregnant or you get pregnant while taking Options Conceptrol (nonoxynol 9 gel), call your doctor right away.
- Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about any risks to your baby.
How is this medicine (Options Conceptrol) best taken?
Use Options Conceptrol (nonoxynol 9 gel) as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Follow how to use as you have been told by the doctor or read the package insert.
- Do not take Options Conceptrol (nonoxynol 9 gel) by mouth. For vaginal use only. Keep out of your mouth, nose, and eyes (may burn).
- Do not use Options Conceptrol (nonoxynol 9 gel) rectally.
- Wash your hands before and after use.
- If you want to douche, wait at least 6 hours after last intercourse.
- If used the right way, Options Conceptrol (nonoxynol 9 gel) works at once. Each use lasts for up to 1 hour. Use Options Conceptrol (nonoxynol 9 gel) again before each time you have sex.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- This medicine is used on an as needed basis. Do not use more often than told by the doctor.
What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Vaginal irritation.
- Trouble passing urine.
- Pain when passing urine.
- Bad-smelling vaginal discharge.
- If your sex partner has irritation of the penis, trouble passing urine, or pain when passing urine.
What are some other side effects of Options Conceptrol?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if you have any side effects that bother you or do not go away.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
See also: Side effects (in more detail)
If OVERDOSE is suspected:
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
How do I store and/or throw out Options Conceptrol?
- Store at room temperature.
- Protect from heat.
- Protect from cold.
- Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Sleeve Tee Neck Cropped Short Sheer Sexy Embroidered Floral Mesh Round Throw away unused or expired drugs. Do not flush down a toilet or pour down a drain unless you are told to do so. Check with your pharmacist if you have questions about the best way to throw out drugs. There may be drug take-back programs in your area.
Consumer information use
- If your symptoms or health problems do not get better or if they become worse, call your doctor.
- Do not share your drugs with others and do not take anyone else's drugs.
- Keep a list of all your drugs (prescription, natural products, vitamins, OTC) with you. Give this list to your doctor.
- Talk with the doctor before starting any new drug, including prescription or OTC, natural products, or vitamins.
- Some drugs may have another patient information leaflet. Check with your pharmacist. If you have any questions about Options Conceptrol (nonoxynol 9 gel), please talk with your doctor, nurse, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
- If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about nonoxynol 9 topical
- Nonoxynol 9 Film
- Nonoxynol 9 Foam
- Nonoxynol 9 Gel
- Casual Old Navy Selling Old Selling Navy Selling Old Selling Casual Dress Casual Dress Dress Navy 7PnPAIxqg
- Nonoxynol 9 Suppositories